LEAD Plans Post-Prom Party at Six Flags Great America
Submitted by LEAD (Leading Efforts Against Drugs):
Looking for a fun and safe place to celebrate after prom? LEAD and SpeakUP! invite local prom attendees to the “Extreme Post-Prom Party” at Six Flags Great America.
Buses will depart from the Gorton Community Center (400 E. Illinois Rd, Lake Forest). Gorton will be open between 12:30 – 1:45 a.m. for students to change clothes and hang out until buses depart. Students attending prom are encouraged to take an early bus back, then arrive at Gorton between 12:30 and 1:15 a.m. Last bus departs for Six Flags at 1:45 a.m. All buses will return to the Gorton parking lot by 6 a.m.
Safety and Security is Our #1 Priority:
- Only buses allowed. Students may not drive their own vehicles to Six Flags.
- Exclusive controlled event – no student in & out privileges.
- Private event – not open to the public! No long lines either!
- Local parents & community leaders will chaperone the entire event!
- Storage of prom attire will be provided.
See website for more details … And hurry! Space is Limited.