What do other organizations gain from the coalition?
- Acquire an understanding of youth culture and substance abuse trends in our community
- Make a connection to resources to help their organization’s members
- Collaborate to maximize the efficient use of resources
How can other organizations help the coalition?
- Communicate coalition message and notify members of our events
- Select a date to discuss alcohol and drug safety with organization members
- Advertise coalition initiatives through web site and/or newsletter
- Help to normalize conversation about family/values/alcohol and drugs
- Host drug-free activities for youth and young adults
- Provide expertise, volunteers and donations for community and youth activities
- Collaborate to improve access to services or information
- Provide financial support
If you are interested in joining, please contact Khris Condon at [email protected]