What do students gain from the coalition?
- Build relationships with individuals and organizations within the community
- Experience leadership opportunities
- Complete volunteer hours for school requirements and college applications
- Apply for scholarships
- Network with students sharing similar values
- Further promote a safe, substance free environment through fun events; such as LIGHT, Post-Prom, movie nights
How can students help the coalition?
- Share their ideas, perspectives and insight about what matters to our local youth and wider emerging trends
- Communicate a consistent message and attitudes about alcohol and drugs
- Engage in substance free events to change community norms
- Recruit other students
If you are interested in joining, please contact Khris Condon at [email protected]